- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
Creative Nature Organic Cacao Powder - 200g
Creative Nature Organic Peruvian Cacao Powder - 200g
Organically grown and produced in South America, Cacao is known locally as the 'Food of the Gods', and understandably so: it is the raw ingredient all chocolate is made from and is one of the most complex food substances on Earth.
Creative Nature Organic Cacao Powder comes from fruits picked from Cacao trees deep in the Peruvian Rainforest. The seeds of the Cacao fruit are extracted, dried and slowly crushed to bring you a less fattening chocolate high.
Naturally rich in flavonoids, Organic Cacao offers the perfect, guilt-free alternative to hot chocolate (add some Bee Pollen, Goji Berries or Maca Powder to sweeten) and, unlike cocoa powders used in drinking chocolate and chocolate bars, is 100% natural, taken only from raw beans!
As a food, simply use Cacao Powder in place of chocolate, cocoa powder or any other unhealthy chocolate products. There are no limitation to your imagination here -- sprinkle onto cereal, yoghurts, blend into smoothies and protein shakes, or even add to chilli! Remember...always eat raw for maximum benefits!
Why Creative Nature's Organic Peruvian Cacao Powder?
- From Peruvian Criollo cacao beans
- Organically Certified with The Soil Association
- Low in Sugars* and very low in Sodium
- High in Flavanoids and Dietary Fibre
- 100% natural and raw
- Solar air dried at low temperatures to avoid nutrient loss through artificial heating
- Certified Vegan and Vegetarian
- Free from gluten, dairy, GMO, soya and lactose
- No added sugar, preservatives or sweeteners
Ingredients & Nutritional Information:
|Per 100g||Per 15g Serving||%RDA|
|Energy||1442kJ / 346kcal||216kJ / 52kcal||9.80%|
|Of which sugars*||1.9g||0.3g||0.30%|
|Of which saturates||6.9g||1g||5%|
* Naturally occuring sugars