Pick & Mix Me in a Bundle!
|Pick now! Click here »|
Buy more and Save!
Sukrin - Sugar-free Cake Mix
Buy More and Save!
Looking to buy a bunch? Good call! Like your style. Let us sweeten the pill a little for you...
Simply chuck numbers of this product as detailed below into your bag and - BOOM - instant discounts on every one of 'em! The purchase price of this product in your cart will automagically be discounted at checkout. Oh, and this is all ON TOP of any discount codes or coupons you might have. You're welcome!
- Buy 2 - 3 and get 3% off
- Buy 4 or above and get 5% off
Sukrin - Free-from Sugar-Free Cake Mix (270g)
Sukrin Free-From Cake Mix is sugar-free, low-carb, low-fat, gluten-free, delicious and offers SO many possibilities to the adventurous low-carb baker, helping you make your favourite cakes without sugar and flour.
The Sukrin Cake Mix contains sesame flour and Fibrefine instead of wheat flour, and Sukrin have replaced the sugar with Sukrin's own sugar-free, natural sweetener blend (Sukrin Granulated Low Carb Sweetener is purely made from the natural polyol erythritol derived from GM-Free corn starch. It contains no artificial colours, additives or preservatives, and is naturally gluten free. It contains no carbs, no calories and is non-glycemic).
You can create a variety of delicious, moist cakes from one easy mix! Use it as it is, or as a base to make your own creation. Why not try carrot cake, apple cake, lemon drizzle cake or chocolate cake? The Cake Mix is simple to use and provides a gorgeously rich tasting cake.
Why Sukrin Sugar-free Cake Mix?
- 80% less net carbs
- Fun and versatile
- Sugar-free (but just as sweet!)
- Great taste and texture
- Egg-free (add your own or use an egg substitute)
- Vegan and Vegetarian (Vegetarian Society approved)
- No artificial colours or preservatives
How do I bake with Sukrin Sugar Free Cake Mix?
Couldn't be easier!! With recipes available on the box and on Sukrin UK's own site, you'll be whipping up low-carb, high-protein dessert delights in no time! Simply add eggs (or egg replacer), oil, water and your favourite flavour or spice!
- Preheat oven to 180ºc (Gas Mark 4).
- Mix 3 large eggs (or your choice of egg replacer), 150ml water and 75ml oil together in a large bowl.
- Add the cake mix and whisk until the batter is smooth. Add your chosen flavouring, or use just as it is, then pour into a greased and lined 8 inch (20cm) round cake tin or in a cupcake pan lined with muffin cases (9-11 cupcakes). One packet bakes a 600g cake, and serves 10.
- Large Cake: Bake for 30-35 mins
- Cupcakes: Bake for 20-25 mins.
Ingredients & Nutritional Information:
Per 100g of dry Sukrin Cake Mix:
Total Calories: 256.8kcal
Total Carbohydrates: 19.8g
- Of which sugars: 0.3g
- Of which polyols: 9.7g
- Saturates: 2.3g
Ingredients: Sesame flour, corn flour, sweeteners Sukrin Granulated (all-natural sweetener erythritol, made from corn starch) and sucralose, fibre (chicory, psyllium, Fibrefine natural resistant starch made from corn), pea protein, potato starch, raising agent (sodium bicarbonate, disodium phosphate), salt, emulsifier (mono and diglycerides), aroma, acidity regulator (citric acid).
All our products are made with Non-GMO ingredients.
Contains No artificial colours or preservatives.
Net weight 270g. Provides approximately 600g (8-10 portions) of finished cake.