Jobs at Protein Pick and Mix
Looking to 'work' in an up-and-coming protein-themed sweet shop? Or, for that matter, a sweet-themed protein shop? No?! Well...that probably figures but perhaps you should consider it!!
The Protein Pick and Mix is, first and foremost, an online sports nutrition/healthfoods retailer based - for now - in the centre of Tunbridge Wells, Kent. With a novel, fun, friendly corporate tone and brand image, the business has grown fast since it was established in 2013. In 2016 we opened our first highstreet retail store as counterpart to the website (this website!) and, for 2017, we will be moving to larger, dedicated warehousing to better handle a growing volume of online order traffic.
The day to day tasks at The Protein Pick and Mix are many and challenging but, we hope, fun and rewarding too! If you'd like to work in an informal, unique environment (and, even better, if you have a love of fitness, peanut butter and high protein snacks!) and you feel like joining our growing family? Get in touch today!
Join the team! Current job opportunities...
In-store Sales Advisor
We are currently on the lookout for part-time (with the possiblity of full-time) sales advisors for our Tunbridge Wells store.
First and foremost the role will entail maintaining the shop, managing inventory and, most importantly, advising (and inspiring) customers, but the role may grow to encompass responsibilities elsewhere in the business (from customer service to promotional activities in-store, online and at health & fitness expos and tradeshows).
_ The successful applicant(s) must display/possess the below... _
- Passion (most important), energy and enthusiasm (and can provide sugarfree, caffeinated drinks to assist with this!)
- Punctuality and Reliability
- An eye for detail
- Aged 18 and above preferred
_Bonus points for..._
- Being familiar with supplements and/or gym/fitness culture or endurance activities, etc (you will better appreciate the products/brands you will be representing, and be better placed to advise customers with specific training/dietary requirements)
- Prior retail experience
- A love of food, sweet stuff and healthfoods (particularly nut butters, chocolate & protein bars!)
Oh...and, obviously, the successful applicant must to able to travel to work everyday (the store is situated in the heart of Tunbridge Wells...61-63 Camden Road, TN1 2QE)!
Interested? Want more details? Email your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from YOU!